Working Hours: 45 hours/week
We are looking for a great Chef to join our cooking team!
As our Chef, you will be overseeing our restaurant's kitchen and manage the members of our kitchen dream team. You will also be responsible for deciding which dishes to serve to meet guests' requests and delight their taste bulbs.
If cooking is your passion, and if you love making others happy with your food, you will love this position!
Chef duties and responsibilities
• Ensure the highest quality in preparation of dishes
• Make sure ingredients are always fresh and high-quality
• Regularly check food and beverage in stock, cooking supplies, tools and equipment
• Cook dishes in accordance with previously set menus
• Regularly check and inspect inventory levels
• Place orders for new supplies in a timely manner
• Ensure kitchen and other supplies are always clean
• Prepare special dishes for guests with special dietary needs
• Previous working experience as a Chef for 1 year
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Good personal hygiene
• In-depth knowledge of cooking trends and best practices
Salary & benefits
• Salary from £24,000
• 45 hour working week
• Share of tips
• Free Golf Membership
• Friendly team
How to apply
You can download supporting infomation and an application form below - as a single zip file or one file at a time.